The Welland campus at a glance.
The campus is home to the NC Teaching Hair Salon, the Walker Advanced Manufacturing and Innovation Centre, NC Welcomed stronger if, a new Green Automotive Technology lab and the Rankin Technology Centre. The Applied Health Institute, which specializes in allied health programs, operates a functioning Dental Clinic offering services to the community while teaching students. Also inside the main building you will find the Athletic Centre, home of Athletics and Recreation and the NC Knights intercollegiate sports program.
This campus houses the schools of Academic, Liberal and Access Studies, Community Services, English Language Studies, Allied Health, Justice and Fitness, Media, Nursing and Personal Support Worker, Part-Time Studies, Technology and Trades.
- NC Dental Clinic: Part of the Applied Health Institute, where dental students provide services to students and community members, enabling them to develop their skills and techniques.
- : Serviced by students in the Hairstyling and Hairstylist Apprenticeship programs. The salon is open to the public.
- Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre: Where student and faculty researchers work with businesses to bring ideas to life, from concept through to developing working prototypes in engineering design, 3D technologies, lean manufacturing processes and additive manufacturing.
- Green Automotive Technology Lab: 600-square-foot , an extension of the automotive facilities at the Rankin Technology Centre, featuring the latest in green automotive technologies, including electric vehicle charging stations and electric and hybrid vehicles.
- : Provides real-world solutions for business, key industry sectors and the community through applied research and knowledge transfer activities.
- : On campus wind turbine, solar panels, a geothermal heat pump, an edible orchard, walking trails and naturalized berms, wildflower meadows and wetland habitats.
- Renovated student spaces: Including the Centre for Student Engagement and Leadership, Co-op and Student Services as well as a new Learning Commons and Library.
- : features a gymnasium, fitness centre and multi-purpose studio and is home of the Knights, NC’s intercollegiate sport program.
- Student services and stores: Campus Bookstore, Library and Learning Commons, Residence and Health Centre.
- 600-seat Cafeteria and Student Commons: NEW, featuring several food service options.
- Justice studies simulation lab
In the neighbourhood.
The Welland Campus is located in the heart of a residential area near shopping centres and a variety of food outlets. The and (shopping and food) are within walking distance of the campus. Transit connections via Welland Transit are available from the college, or from bus stops close-by.
Niagara Falls, one of the wonders of the natural world, is only 25 minutes away by car. The beautiful Niagara Parkway, Niagara River, and Ontario Wine Country are within driving distance as well. Sand beaches and summertime fun are at your fingertips – visit the north shore of Lake Erie, one of Ontario’s Great Lakes. Known as Ontario’s “South Coast”, the shore area offers swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, festivals and more, and is only a brief car ride away.
Discover southern Ontario’s natural history by visiting Fort Erie or Fort George, or visit beautiful downtown , or travel to , Ontario’s capital, for some big city fun!
111 Niagara College Boulevard,
L3C 7L3, Canada
Buildings and wings
- Applied Health Institute (AH)
- Athletic Centre (A)
- Black Walnut Building (B)
- Lundy Wing (L)
- Merritt Wing (M)
- Pavilion Building (P)
- Rankin Tech. Centre (TC)
- Secord Wing (SE)
- Simcoe Wing (S)
- Student Council (SA)
- Voyageur Wing (V)