About this Program
- Students complete weekly labs in all science courses
- Students receive up to 75 hours of lab experience
- Class and lab sizes are small
- Science courses use health-related examples
- Students have access to a student advisor to assist with academic planning
Prepare for success in other college health programs:
Pre-Health Sciences not only helped me to get into the Paramedic program, it also helped me to prepare for the courses that I would be taking while in it. Taking Pre-Health Sciences gave me a step up.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.