About this Program
- Program is designed to meet individual needs and facilitate the transition into college
- Students benefit from individual educational support and planning
- Students benefit from participation in a supportive learning community
- Students earn transferable credits to other college programs
- Access to an academic student advisor
My experience in the Pre-Community Services program gave me the skills that I needed to move into the Child and Youth Worker program, as well as transferable credits. [The program] has been very beneficial, and I am happy that I chose to go in this direction. I now have the foundation that I need to reach my ultimate goal.