You automatically become a member of our NC alumni community when you graduate from a certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, degree or graduate certificate program. On the exciting day of your Convocation, you join a network of more than 80,000 NC grads around the world.
What we do?
- Provide engagement with grads throughout their lifetime.
- Profile alumni success and achievements.
- Provide benefits and services for grads.
- Maintain and update alumni contact information so we can keep in touch.
All Niagara College grads are eligible to enjoy group benefits (insurance, cars and more) as negotiated by Alumni Relations.
Discounts available to NC alumni change from time to time. Discounts for specific events (such as games and events) will be posted on our Facebook.
There are a number of on campus services (ex. library access) that NC Alumni may take advantage of.
Employment and Training Solutions is available to assist graduates in putting their education to work. Alumni are encouraged to take advantage of the job search assistance and job opportunities.
Want to have a reunion?
Email us at [email protected] and we can help you:
- Coordinate a mailing to your classmates and publicize your reunion date and location.
- Reserve a space on campus for you to gather if you wish.
- Provide promotional materials.
- Publicize your event on the web and via various media.