- : Alumni are welcome to sign out books, use the library computers for resource searches, and have off-campus access to the Library Catalogue.
- Campus Bookstores: Open year round, retailing Niagara College clothing and gift ware, computer accessories and many children’s books, teacher’s aids and gift books.
- : Open year round, seven days a week. All plants are grown by students and all plant sale revenues are used to support the educational programs at Niagara College.
- : All proceeds from wine sales go directly to the Winery and Viticulture program. Tours and tastings available.
- : The Canadian Food & Wine Institute at Niagara College features Benchmark restaurant that showcase NC’s culinary programs and students.
- Niagara College Dental Clinic: Get a complete examination and thorough cleaning from $25-$35! The Dental Clinic also offers a variety of services for children, as well as a restorative clinic and whitening.
Alumni Relations is very pleased to assist you in organizing a reunion. Please email us at [email protected] and we will be pleased to:
- Coordinate a mailing to your classmates and publicize your reunion date and location.
- Reserve a space on campus for you to gather if you wish.
- Provide promotional materials.
- Publicize your event on the web and via various media.