About this Program
The Baking and Pastry Arts program explores career opportunities in restaurants, hotels, pastry shops, catering companies and grocery stores with in-store bakeries. Demand will continue to increase for personalized service in fresh bread and bagel shops and bakery cafés that offer specialty products such as baked goods without food additives. Upon completion of your program you may pursue employment in diverse settings including bakeries, patisseries, chocolate shops, hotels, restaurants, catering companies, camps, institutions, and resorts.
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment, leading edge baking facilities and world-class chef faculty
- , Bench to Go, and the Bench on the Go Food Truck provide hands-on training, on-site and at catered events
- Students gain additional experience and exposure working at many special functions held on- and off- campus each year
- Beautiful campus with on-site vineyard, hop yard, and greenhouse; in the heart of a thriving regional hospitality industry
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid
- Pastry cook
- Pastry chefs
- Baker manager
- Research and development baker
I do believe . The perfect recipe for success is present. You’ve got the campus, facility, curriculum, students and the region itself. Every one of those five elements hits the mark perfectly.
Ontario College Certificate
|January 2019||Not Available|
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach