About this Program
- Practical experience via a co-op work term and industry-related projects leads to employment for many program graduates.
- Hands-on, experiential learning via case studies, computer applications and role-playing.
- Individualized support from professionally designated (CPA, CA, CMA or CGA, CGA) accounting faculty.
- Option to acquire a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation via diploma articulation to a qualifying degree program recognized by CPA Ontario.
- Qualified graduates are eligible to receive advanced standing in an Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF) offered through CPA Canada.
- Assistant controller and income tax auditor
- Budget analyst
- Financial and cost accountant
- General accountant
- Internal auditor
- Junior accountant in public accounting
- Management trainee in banking and other business sectors
- Office manager
Nipissing University Transfer Agreement
Graduates of this program have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Commerce degree or a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree from Nipissing University at our Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus and online. Learn more.
The co-op program gave me the work experience I needed before I entered the work environment.