About this Program
- 125-acre Niagara-on-the Lake campus is located in the heart of Ontario’s thriving hospitality industry and serves as a living lab for students including leading-edge baking facilities, a 40-acre on-site vineyard, Teaching Brewery, Teaching Winery, Teaching Distillery, Teaching Spa, Greenhouse/Nursery, hop yard, and apiary.
- Program is housed at Niagara College’s Canadian Food and Wine and Institute and taught by world-class chef faculty.
- Access on-site training and employment opportunities at Benchmark, NC’s student-led restaurant, Bench-to-Go and the Bench-on-the-Go food truck.
- Community engagement through not-for-profit and catered events, recipe competitions, industry research and innovation.
- Cake decorator
- Bakery manager
- Pastry chef
- Pastry cook
- Research and development baker
I do believe . The perfect recipe for success is present. You’ve got the campus, facility, curriculum, students and the region itself. Every one of those five elements hits the mark perfectly.