About this Program
- High graduate employment rate resulting from experience gained via applied opportunities through co-op work terms and industry-related projects.
- Experienced faculty with more than 50 years of collective teaching and industry experience.
- Career development workshops, networking and industry events.
- Digital and project management skills development.
- Opportunities to work/study aboard.
- Connections to professional associations such as HRPA, Occupational Heath & Safety, and Performance and Learning.
- Courses required to write the Comprehensive Knowledge Examination (CKE) for the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation must have an overall average of 70 percent with no course mark below 65 percent.
- Human resources coordinator or consultant
- Health and safety coordinator
- Human resources manager/assistant
- Labour relations officer
- Payroll and benefits coordinator
- Recruitment and selection specialist
- Training and development coordinator
- Organizational development specialist
Nipissing University Transfer Agreement
Graduates of this program have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Commerce degree or a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree from Nipissing University at our Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus and online. Learn more.
The knowledge, experience and approachability of the program faculty were major factors in equipping me with the tools and skills necessary to enter the human resources profession.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We offer a range of future study options for NC graduates. Visit vnmanga.info/pathways for details.
For information about transfer credits, exemptions and prior learning recognition visit vnmanga.info/transfercredit.
Graduates of this program can receive Advanced Standing in Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources)—learn more.