About this Program
- Proximity to one of the world’s busiest international borders provides high-value experiential learning opportunities in international commerce.
- Emphasizes real-world application of business theories and skills that compete on a global scale.
- Individualized support from faculty members with diverse international business experience.
- Qualified graduates may apply for national Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) designation through the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) (download PDF).
- Niagara College offers the most expansive range of international business programs of any college in Ontario.
- Business analyst
- Customs brokerage
- Customs inspector
- Foreign service officer
- Foreign trade consultant/specialist
- Import/export administrator
- International banker
- International finance
- International purchaser
- Research analyst
- Retail manager
- Transportation manager
- Multinational sales agent
- Federal, provincial, or local government trade specialist
The Business Administration – International Business program has great benefits. It opens your mind and helps you plan out your future not only as an employee but also as an entrepreneur or investor.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We offer a range of future study options for NC graduates. Visit vnmanga.info/pathways for details.
For information about transfer credits, exemptions and prior learning recognition visit vnmanga.info/transfercredit.
Graduates of this program can receive Advanced Standing in Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (International Commerce and Global Development)—learn more.