McDonald’s and Ontario Colleges have partnered to offer educational opportunities for McDonald’s employees to pursue post-secondary education in Business programs at colleges throughout Ontario.
How does it work?
Niagara College will grant recognition for first year business credit into our Business Diploma to McDonald’s Second Assistant Managers who have completed the Management Development Program Level 2 (MDP), with the following additional requirements to complete the diploma program:
- Math Assessment
- Business Communications (WRIT) Assessment
- General Education Elective Course
Upon completion of McDonald’s Management Development Program Level 2 (MDP), successful applicants to Niagara College’s Business Diploma program can complete a 2-year Ontario College diploma in as little as 1-year!
- Apply to Niagara College, choosing the advanced standing application option on the and apply to the Business Diploma program.
- Upon application being received, you will receive a letter requesting post-secondary transcripts and course outlines, at this time you will provide the following documents to the Registrar’s Office at Niagara College:
- McDonald’s Canada Training Verification form (signed by McDonald’s manager, training must be completed within three years of the application), and
- any additional post-secondary transcripts you may have.
Please note: Niagara College reserves the right to validate graduation from secondary school and original admission requirements.
For more information, please contact:
Theresa Ratelle, Programs Officer
School of Business and Management
Niagara College Canada