Through a series of workshops and practical, hands-on activities, this program provides participants with essential tools for teaching in the Ontario college system. It is structured to encourage networking among participants through the sharing of insights, expertise and effective solutions to common challenges.
The Part-Time Teachers’ Development Program is being offered to all Niagara College, non-full-time instructors. Sessions will be participative and will include opportunities to:
- explore teaching and learning strategies
- analyze and develop course outlines, teaching & learning plans, and lesson plans
- discuss classroom management techniques
- ask questions of a panel of experienced Part-Time NC Teachers
This two-day program is free, and refreshments and a light dinner will be served on each day. Participants who complete all program elements will be awarded a Part-Time Teacher Development Program Certificate.
- Where: Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus, W212 (second floor)
- When: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 4:00-9:30 PM (part one) AND Thursday, January 11, 2018 4:00-9:30 PM (part two)
Registration is open until Thursday, January 4, 2018.
Once registered, additional program details will be made available to you, including access to resources via Blackboard.
If you have any questions email Sharon Everett at [email protected] or call 111-641-1152 ext. 4344.