The Niagara College Emergency Management program consists of:
- an Emergency Management Plan;
- training programs and exercises for College staff and other stakeholders with respect to the provision of necessary;
- services and the procedures to be followed in emergency response and recovery activities;
- public education on risks to public safety, public emergency preparedness and any other elements required by the standards for emergency management programs;
- assigned responsibilities to College staff, by position, respecting implementation of the emergency response plan; and
- procedures for notifying members of the Niagara College Emergency Control Group (ECG) of the emergency.