About this Program
- NC’s Canadian Food and Wine Institute is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners.
- Unmatched hands-on learning environment with leading-edge facilities and world-class chef faculty.
- On-site training and employment opportunities offered at Benchmark, NC’s student-led restaurant, Bench-to-Go and the Bench-on-the-Go food truck.
- Industry and community engagement through not-for-profit and catered events, recipe competitions, and industry research and innovation.
- Upon successful completion, enhance your baking skills by applying to Niagara College’s Baking and Pastry Arts program.
- Commercial and industrial catering organizations
- Cruise ships
- Entrepreneurial enterprises
- Hotel kitchens
I do believe Niagara College is now the best cooking school in the country. The perfect recipe for success is present. You’ve got the campus, facility, curriculum, students and the region itself. Every one of those five elements hits the mark perfectly.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We offer a range of future study options for NC graduates. Visit vnmanga.info/pathways for details.
For information about transfer credits, exemptions and prior learning recognition visit vnmanga.info/transfercredit.
Graduates of this program can receive Advanced Standing in Culinary Management—.