is an Employment Ontario funded program. ETS can help you become successful in attaining your career or employment goals.
Job resource and information centre
- Computers and internet for job searching
- Online job postings – In order to view job postings you must .
- Ue of photocopier and fax for resume distribution
- Explore current information on community resources, careers, local labour market, training options and job opportunities
- Group on a variety of topics to assist in your job search
- Drop in, no appointment necessary
- Discover what job or career best fits you
- Identify your interests, aptitudes, values and personality type
- One on one appointments with an Employment Consultant
- Explore your employment needs and develop a return to work action plan
- Discuss job opportunities and explore training options specific to your goals
- Learn about the Second Career program to help you return to school and learn new skills