About this Program
- Niagara is located in Canada’s horticultural heartland
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus serves as a “living lab” complete with Ontario’s largest training greenhouse
- Science lab and design studio are also on-site
- Program emphasizes hands-on learning
- Graduates are in high demand among employers, thanks to industry growth across Canada
- Landscape construction
- Nursery production
- Botanical gardens
- Garden centres
- Golf courses
- Municipal and Federal parks
- Landscape maintenance
- Grounds management and lawn care
- Irrigation contracting
Environment and Horticulture Pathways
Graduates or last term students of NC horticulture, greenhouse or landscape programs can apply for advanced standing into Greenhouse Technician (Co-op), Horticulture Technician (Co-op) or Landscape Technician (Co-op).
Our Niagara-on-the-Lake campus is the first postsecondary institution in Canada to be recognized as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.