About this Program
- Students have the opportunity to work on permanent and temporary projects on the campus grounds
- Landscape design projects are from actual sites in the community
- Hands on equipment demonstration and use, including stone saw, vibratory plate tamper, miter saw, excavator, zero turn lawn mower, etc.
- Skidsteer operation and licensing
- Graduates are in high demand among employers, thanks to industry growth across Canada
- Design/build companies
- Fencing and deck companies
- Golf course construction contractors
- Snow management
- Landscape sales and marketing
- Green roof installation
- Green wall construction
- Interior plantscape installation
- Sustainable landscape design
Environment and Horticulture Pathways
Graduates or last term students of NC horticulture, greenhouse or landscape programs can apply for advanced standing into Greenhouse Technician (Co-op), Horticulture Technician (Co-op) or Landscape Technician (Co-op).
January Start Option
You may also take this program beginning in January with no co-op.
Ontario College Diploma
|January 2018||Not Available|
|May 2018||Not Available|
|January 2019||Not Available|
|May 2019||Not Available|
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.
Graduates can apply into an extended one year degree program in Landscape Management, Production Horticulture, or Golf Course Management at