What is it?
- OSAP helps students from lower and middle income families meet the costs of college.
- It provides financial assistance for educational costs and basic living expenses.
- OSAP is a loan that you must pay back once your studies have been completed.
- When you fill out your OSAP application you will automatically be assessed for grants. These grants do not need to be paid back.
OSAP Academic Progress Form
If you have been placed on OSAP Academic Progress you must complete the OSAP Academic Progress form as supporting documentation for your application to process.
Frequently asked questions
Download in-depth guides to learn about OSAP: what it is, what “free tuition” means, and much more.
How do I apply?
An online application means:
- Your application and the OSAP website is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It is quick and easy to use and your information is secure.
- Built-in prompts will help you avoid making entry errors.
- You can get an on-the-spot estimate of the amount of funding you may receive.
- There is no application fee when you apply online.
The online OSAP application becomes available in May for the coming academic year.
Step-by-Step OSAP Guide
Learn more about OSAP at .