About this Program
The fast track program features all the benefits of the Community & Justice Services (Correctional Worker) program, plus:
- Provides a great option for any applicant who is not relying on summer income to support their finances.
- Graduates will have a 1 term head start on securing employment or potentially continuing their studies in other programs. Fast-Track delivery students complete Term One through Term Four as a continual program with no term off.
- The program is OSAP eligible.
- Content and learning outcomes are the same for the traditional delivery and Fast-Track streams.
- Graduates will receive the same Ontario College Diploma.
- Residence is open during the summer.
- Youth worker/counsellor
- Correctional officer
- Program facilitators
- Life skills counsellor
- Bail officer
- Attendance counsellor
- Federal parole officer
- Probation and parole supervisor
- Treatment counsellor
- Case manager
- Outreach worker
- Victim services worker
- Community service order coordinator
- Crisis centre counsellor
- Community residential counsellor
The quality of this program can be measured by the consistently high number of graduating students who successfully obtain employment in the corrections field.
Ontario College Diploma
|January 2018||Not Available|
|May 2018||Not Available|
|January 2019||Not Available|
|May 2019||Not Available|
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.