Additional requirements for admission:
Visit vnmanga.info/par for information about additional pre-admission requirements for this program.
Selection and Ranking Process
Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
For further details about our selection and ranking process visit vnmanga.info/admissiondecisions.
Program Requirements What's this?
University course work covering the following is strongly recommended for certification:
- Exercise Physiology
- Physical Fitness Assessment
- Exercise Prescription
- Data Management (statistics)
- Health Promotion
- Physical Activity Strategies for persons with chronic disease
- Psychological Aspects of Human Behavior Related to Physical Activity and Exercise
- as well as specialization in health related fitness, work and sport-related fitness applications for asymptomatic and symptomatic conditions.
The confidential Communicable Disease Surveillance (CDS) form must be completed and submitted to Niagara College Student Health Services prior to the start of the program. Please view the current CDS form and Checklist for requirements at vnmanga.info/healthservices/cds.
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and/or First Aid certification are required. All costs associated with CPR/First Aid are the responsibility of the student.
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete field placement requirements. Niagara College cannot guarantee placements that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.