Required for Admission:
Additional requirements for admission:
Visit vnmanga.info/par for information about additional pre-admission requirements for this program.
Selection and Ranking
Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
University course work covering the following is strongly recommended for certification:
- Exercise Physiology
- Physical Fitness Assessment
- Exercise Prescription
- Data Management (statistics)
- Health Promotion
- Physical Activity Strategies for persons with chronic disease
- Psychological Aspects of Human Behavior Related to Physical Activity and Exercise
- as well as specialization in health related fitness, work and sport-related fitness applications for asymptomatic and symptomatic conditions.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and/or First Aid certifications are required.
- All costs associated with CPR/First Aid are the responsibility of the student.
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete field placement requirements. Niagara College cannot guarantee placements that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.