About this Program
- Unique dual-credit program between Niagara College and Brock University that leads to a four-year Bachelor of Science-Game Programming degree from Brock University and a three-year Advanced Diploma in Game Development from NC in four years.
- Hundreds of hours of hands-on, applied learning in state-of-the-art computer labs with dual full HD monitors.
- Practical individual and collaborative game development experience, including team projects where students conceive, design, develop and showcase original game titles.
- Agreement offers dual-concentrated learning in game design, programming, and the production pipeline aspects of game creation.
- Attend Brock and NC concurrently while collaborating with NC Bachelor of Arts-Game Design students as part of development teams that conceive, design, plan and develop gaming projects.
- Artificial intelligence development
- Game programming
- Game software production and development
- Game world and content design
- Game engine development
- Graphics programming
- Graphical user interface design
- Mobile game apps
To view a detailed course listing, visit .
Where are classes held?
On some days classes will be held at Brock University, while on other days they will be held at Niagara College. Bus services are available between the two schools. Students receive a bus pass which grants unlimited ridership on all Welland, Niagara Falls and St. Catharines transit system regular routes for one fare (prepaid as part of tuition).
Students will have access to student services and athletic facilities, etc. at both Brock University and Niagara College.
Admissions and Availability
How to Apply
This program begins in the Fall term.
Apply to this program via only. Visit for detailed information.
Freedom of Information
Students and potential students are advised that as a joint program, all student information including demographics, academics, and any other information at the student level required for successful delivery of the program will be shared between institutions.