About this Program
- Access to highly qualified international department team that is focused on supporting success for the unique needs of international students.
- Unique interprofessional education experience with other health and allied health programs.
- Access to Co-curricular program in which individuals gain recognition for student engagement, leadership and co-curricular activities pursued outside of the classroom.
- Experiential Learning with standardized patients.
- State of the art simulation lab.
Possible career paths include:
- Clinics and Medical Centres
- Community Agencies
- Long-term Care
Register as an RN in Ontario
If you are an internationally educated nurse and wish to practice in Ontario, visit the College of Nurses of Ontario to register at .
Requests for Verification of Program Completion
Learn more about how to make a request for verification of program completion (for assessment agencies and/or regulatory bodies such as NNAS or CNO).Make a Request for Verification of Program Completion
Ontario College Graduate Certificate
For program availability and intake information see: .
Apply to this Program
Students may apply to this program through the .