Both our Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake Campuses will have a wide variety of interactive activities and entertainment for our guests to enjoy. Highlights will include:
- Live music by some of NC’s most talented students.
- Tours and tastings hosted by our talented teams at the NC Brewery and Winery.
- Winery Tours: Tours depart at 10:00 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. from the Winery
- Brewery Tours: Tours department 10:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. from the Brewery
- Garden inspiration courtesy of the Greenhouse.
- Plant sale at both the Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake Campuses.
- Student displays showcasing community projects.
- A display of ᾮbeeutifulᾯ hives and products created for our new Commercial Beekeeping program.
- Aquaponics exhibit
- Delicious culinary selections from the Benchmark chefs. Complimentary shortbread and assorted desserts commemorating NC’s 50th anniversary.
- Benchmark Bread Sales at both campuses (yum!) – all loaves $4 each
- Sundried Tomato Bread
- ᾮEverythingᾯ Vienna Bread
Save $$ at the Campus Store.
Enjoy a 20% discount at the Campus Store during Open House!
With so much to see and do, don’t forget to grab a bite to eat while on campus! This year’s event will offer a variety of delicious on campus dining options.
- The Core Student Centre
- – Offering their A La Carte Lunch Menu 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The Armoury Student Centre