Anyone who has experienced sexual violence has the right to…
- be treated with dignity and respect;
- be believed;
- be informed about on and off-campus services and resources;
- decide whether or not to access available services and to choose those services they feel will be most beneficial;
- decide whether to report to campus security and/or local police;
- have an on-campus investigation with the institution’s full cooperation;
- have a safety plan, and;
- have reasonable and necessary actions taken to prevent further unwanted contact with the respondent(s).
If you have experienced or have been affected by sexual violence and would like to file a complaint, please contact the Student Rights & Responsibilities Officer:
Phone: 111-111-1111 ext. 7370
Email: [email protected]
Location: Welland Campus – Black Walnut Room B10, Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus – Room W102
You do not need to file a formal complaint to obtain supports, services and accommodation from the College.