This program prepares you for working in floral businesses, floral design shops, floral departments in large stores, greenhouses, and other retail and wholesale plant businesses. With additional online courses, graduates of this program may be able to start their own floral design business. Possible career paths include:
- Clerk in floral retail store
- Floral designer in flower shop
- Floral designer in retail store
- Flower processor and shipper in large wholesale floral company
- Floral designer for special contracts
- Greenhouse and nursery worker
- Bulb and plant purchaser for floral business
- Manager of a floral business
- Owning and running your own floral business
You will combine theory and hands-on experience while creating geometric, contemporary, and special occasion floral arrangements throughout every course in the program. You will learn to design and create wide varieties and types of floral arrangements and presentations that are commonly sold in today’s marketplace.
This program also provides a venue for you to soundly develop your own creativity and style with the opportunity for professional critique throughout the program.
How to Register
Students do not apply to our part-time programs. Instead, enrol in and successfully complete each course listed in the Program Delivery section. Once you have successfully completed all of the required courses, you may apply to graduate. If you aren't sure how to enrol in a course, you can learn more here.
Apply for Statement of Completion
Have you successfully completed the requirements of this program? Learn how to apply for your Statement of Completion.