This program prepares you for exciting work as a member of a healthcare team. Graduates may work in physician’s offices, dental offices, hospitals, long-term-care facilities, retirement homes, chiropractor’s offices and complementary health care offices. Possible career paths include:
- Medical office assistant in a physician’s office
- Medical office assistant in a hospital, long-term-care facility, or retirement home
- Medical office assistant in a chiropractor’s office
- Medical office assistant in a health and wellness centre
- Medical office assistant in a hospice
- Medical office assistant in a community healthcare agency
- Medical office assistant in a dental practice
The up-to-date curriculum includes training in rapidly changing technological skills such as software applications and in all aspects of standard operational procedures utilized in the modern medical office or clinic.
How to Register
Students do not apply to our part-time programs. Instead, enrol in and successfully complete each course listed in the Program Delivery section. Once you have successfully completed all of the required courses, you may apply to graduate. If you aren't sure how to enrol in a course, you can learn more here.
Apply for Statement of Completion
Have you successfully completed the requirements of this program? Learn how to apply for your Statement of Completion.