All closing dates and times are in Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5).
- RFT = Request for Tender
- RFP = Request for Proposal
- RFQ = Request for Quotation
- RFEI = Request for Expressions of Interest
RFQ#2017-77 REGISTRAR PRINTING AND MAILING
Niagara College of Applied Arts & Technology is seeking a Service Provider to perform daily printing and mailing services for a continuous eighteen (18) month period (1.5 years) of three academic cycles starting October and ending May. When a new cycle begins in October there is an overlap from the previous October cycle of that year until May of the following year, where two separate mailing cycles are sent out.
The College mails approximately 40,000 variable print direct mail pieces annually to prospective students. The variable print direct mail pieces will be printed with the student’s name and address, their College identification number, information about program choices, and other customized information which may vary from student to student. The Service Provider shall be given a template, the College logo and graphics, and all variable data for each student. A College contact person shall be assigned to work with the Service Provider throughout the year ensuring information is made available to the Service Provider in a timely manner, to review proofs, and to ensure the schedule of mailings is being followed. A dedicated folder(s) on the Service Providers FTP site is required for uploading specific files and the database for the various cycles and artwork files. A pdf file of the final output of all mailers is sent to the College daily.
All Respondents are asked to review the Bid Documents Carefully.
RFT#2017-75 Simcoe Stairwell Renovation – Welland Campus
Mandatory Site Visit:
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- Time: 09:00:00 am
Report to the Main Entrance Foyer of the Applied Health Institute Building (Meet in front of the Information Centre)
Niagara College, (the “College”) is seeking bid submissions from qualified Service Providers to Renovate three (3) Stairwells in the Simcoe building at the Welland Campus located at:
111 Niagara College Boulevard, Welland, ON L3C 7L3
This project will include the removal of existing flooring and asbestos material within it. New ceramic tiles and flooring will be required to be installed and the area will require painting.
The Successful Respondent shall:
- have experience in this field, completing a minimum of three (3) similar projects over the past five (5) years
- have experience working with sub-trades; specifically with asbestos abatement contractors
RFP#2017-73 Copywriting Services
Niagara College of Applied Arts & Technology, (the “College”), is seeking a Service Provider to perform Copywriting Services (the “Services”) for the Marketing Team. The marketing team is looking to achieve a broad refresh of their website, program guide materials, advertising materials and social copy. To achieve a successful refresh for the coming year, we will build on the marketing assets of the college: its stories of student success during college and after. Recognizing the high value of the newly launched website, quality photography, enhanced video assets and graphically representative print collateral, investment will be focused in augmenting these pieces with great copy.
- School Area – Website
- Information Guides (Parents & Students) – website
- Print Ads
- Radio Scripts
- Transit Shelter
- Program Guide
RFQ#2017-67 Moving Services
Mandatory Site Visit:
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2017
- Time: 11:00:00 am
Report to Room AH255 of the Applied Health Building
Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology (the “College”) is seeking a licensed and insured Service Provider to provide moving and storage services, (the “services”). The services would include the following:
- Move furniture into or out of areas such as classrooms, offices, meeting room, common areas or on-site storage areas, e.g. trailer or building
- Move furniture to or from other Niagara College campuses or off-campus storage locations
- Set-up and take-down furniture, such as chairs, tables, etc., either rented or owned by the College for events
- Disassemble and assemble office furniture, partitions, etc.
Occasionally, the College may require following additional services:
- On-site “porter” services to assist with setup or to run errands, such as picking-up or dropping off packages, setting up tables and chairs, light clean-up
- Packing supplies such as boxes, containers, blankets, covers, etc.
- Storage e.g. on or off-site, trailer, container
Niagara College Canada (the “College”) provides the information on this page without charge. The information is the property of the College and may not be reproduced or mirrored without the explicit permission of the College.