About this Program
All the benefits of the Recreation Therapy program, plus:
- Provides a great option for any applicant who is not relying on summer income to support their finances.
- Graduates will have a 1-term head start on securing employment or potentially continuing their studies in other programs.
- The program is OSAP eligible.
- Content and learning outcomes are the same for the traditional delivery and Fast-track streams.
- Graduates will receive the same Ontario College Diploma.
- Residence is open during the summer.
Graduates will find employment in:
- Long-term care facilities/adult day programs/retirement homes
- Acute, chronic care and other specialized hospitals
- Facilities/agencies for individuals with mental health or intellectual disabilities
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Children’s treatment centres
- Municipal recreation departments
- Community/private agencies aiding people with illness or disability
The teachers have always been there for any question or concern and the program provided so much opportunity to gain valuable experience. I would recommend this program to anyone. It’s a decision that will benefit you for the rest of your career.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.