The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) Program allows you to record your participation in approved co-curricular activities which are listed on our – the official Niagara College website used to find opportunities, and to create and track those experiences on your CCR.
The CCR is used to enhanced your resume and career or academic portfolios. You can use the CCR to showcase your co-curricular involvement to future employers, graduate schools, and for grants and bursaries.
Upon graduation, request a copy of your CCR by emailing [email protected]
Watch our Co-Curricular Record Video
Types of co-curricular activities that you could record on your CCR include:
- On Campus Involvement
- Community Engagement and Volunteering
- Global Citizenship
- Leadership Development
- Personal and Professional Development
- Awards and Accolades
The activities listed on the are posted both by Niagara College’s departments, services and clubs, as well as community organizations from the Greater Niagara Region. In addition, you may register for our own CSEL programs through the Portal.
- Log on to the Get Involved Co-Curricular Record Portal at using your Blackboard username and password.
- Search, sign up for and attend experiences posted on the front page of . Join organizations that interest you. Be sure to join the organization on the site in order to keep up with events and offers throughout the year.
- After completing an experience (volunteering, leadership role, workshop participation), submit your experience under the ᾮExperienceᾯ tab. The experience will be sent to your validator for approval. If approved, it will appear on your Co-Curriculard Record. If an experience is denied, you always have the chance to re-submit the experience. Validation can take up to 2 weeks.
- When you’re ready to print your CCR, email [email protected] with the subject line ᾮCCR Print Requestᾯ. You will then complete a short form. You will always be emailed a digital PDF of your CCR, and you can pick up your official hard copy at the Centre for Student Engagement and Leadership.
Why should I get involved?
- Gain experience to help you get a job
- Develop skills
- Meet new people
- Build your professional network
- Strengthen scholarship or graduate school applications
- Be a role model
- Make a difference
- Have fun!
Confused? Need help? Read our handy Co-Curricular Record How-to Guide in PDF format for step-by-step instructions.