About printing on campus
- To print at Niagara College you must have a student ID card which has been preloaded with money.
- If you have never printed, you must associate your Student Card with PaperCut, our on-campus printer queue software.
- Money can be loaded onto your student card from an Add Value Machine or .
- Printing is not free. Colour pages are 15 cents per page and black and white pages are 8 cents per page. It’s recommended that you don’t load more than $5.00 onto a card.
- If you are experiencing issues with your card, please see a Lab Monitor in one of the Open Access Computer Labs.
- You may for account information, to release print jobs, to add money to your card, or to view your printing history.
- Read more:
Professional printing, binding and copying services from RICOH Print Centre
Submit your project or paper online to the and pick it up from the RICOH Print Centre on campus.
- Professional black and white and colour printing
Purchases are made through a pay card system.
Printing from computer labs and libraries
Printing may be initiated from computers in Open Access Computer Labs and the Library.
For more information about printing on campus please visit ITS.
You may connect your laptop to a wireless printer to print remotely. For more about wireless printing and how to connect, visit Information Technology Services.
Printing during exams and tests
During exams and tests students may print for free during class time, as long as the item they are printing is course or assignment-related and is released by their instructor.
You can load your student card with money at an Add Value machine in order to pay for printing services at lab printers and the RICOH Print Centre. You may also using our secure PaperCut account portal.
- 2nd floor, outside of N202
- Learning Commons
Machines only take cash. It’s recommended that you don’t load more than $5.00 onto your card at a time. For technical support contact the Help Desk at 111-111-1111 extension 7642, or talk to a Lab Monitor.