Students: visit Career Services at to find a job, get 24/7 access to a wide range of employment resources, and more! To access MyCareer you must sign in using your student username and password.
Career Services offers:
- job postings
- job search help
- resume reviews
- cover letter critiques
- interview tips
- access the career events module to keep updated on employers on campus, career fairs, workshops and help sessions
- access to Interview Stream.
Interview Stream: Practice interviewing anytime, anywhere.
Visit and use your Niagara College student email address to register for a new account.
Sign in to MyCareer
- Go to .
- Sign in with your Niagara College username and password.
- Click the ᾮMy Appsᾯ tab at the top.
- Under ᾮMy Appsᾯ click the briefcase icon with the blue NC on it.
- You will now be automatically logged into the MyCareer portal.
- Click ᾮCareer Servicesᾯ in the left column to find job postings and more.