Whether you want to…
- design and construct buildings and bridges;
- troubleshoot and implement computer systems’ solutions;
- be responsible for construction project planning and management;
- work closely with engineers on the design and development of technology;
- solve complex technical problems to improve organizational efficiency;
- work in the automation and control systems sectors;
- provide technical support for manufacturing equipment and technologies; or
- create innovative devices using fibre optic equipment,
…the Niagara College (NC) School of Technology, located at the Welland campus, enables students to gain the hands-on skills needed for success in many technical fields and/or prepare for further post-secondary studies.
With an emphasis on applied learning and opportunities to develop market-ready skills across several industries, students are taught by expert faculty and gain practical, hands-on experience in NC’s state-of-the-art labs, which feature modern equipment, as well as co-op work terms. In addition, graduates can apply for additional industry-recognized certifications post-graduation.