When parking (unless you’re in a 30 minute temporary spot) you must have a valid parking permit or a valid paid parking receipt visible on your dashboard, purchased from the ᾮpay stationᾯ machines in the lot, or from the bookstore on campus.
If you are having trouble finding a spot, Lot A at the Welland Campus (in front of the building) is day parking only, and is mostly used by visitors to the campus.
Pay stations provide half hour, hourly or daily parking receipts. These machines accept $.25, $1.00, $2.00 Canadian coins and Visa and MasterCard payments.
For more information visit Parking Services.
Temporary Parking Spaces
Temporary parking is permitted in designated spaces for a 30 minute maximum. Temporary spaces will be denoted by a sign. These designated spaces are monitored closely by Municipal Bylaw Officers and Parking Attendants. Violators will be ticketed. This 30-minute visitor parking is available at the Welland Campus in Lot A & C. 30-minute visitor parking is available at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus in Lot A.
Transit stops at the Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake campuses are located in front of the main entrances, and are serviced by Welland Transit, St. Catharines Transit and Niagara Falls Transit.
Visiting on campus services and stores?
- : If you are visiting , please park in the designated Restaurant parking lot (follow the signs once you enter the campus). Parking is complimentary for Restaurant patrons.
- NC Teaching Spa: If you are visiting the Spa, please contact them directly for parking information. Parking is complimentary for Spa patrons.
- Dental Clinic: Dental Clinic customers should obtain a daily parking permit from a permit kiosk.
- and : 30-minute visitor parking is available at the NOTL Campus in Lot B.
- , Winery and Vineyards: Complimentary customer parking is available in the lot directly in front of the Wine Visitor + Education Centre.