About this Program
- Students can explore courses of interest before committing to a specific field of study
- Flexibility allows students to explore educational and career goals
- Individual educational support and planning
- Participation in a supportive learning community
- Gain marketable skills and may receive transferable credits to other college or university programs
- Graduates have an increased readiness for further studies or the workforce
- Access to an academic student advisor
- Child and Youth Care
- Community and Justice Services
- Social Service Worker
One Year Option
Not ready for a 2 year commitment? Explore your options in a short, 1 year program with the General Arts and Science – College Exploration program.
Earn your General Arts and Science certificate or diploma at night. For more information, assistance in registering, designing your customized curriculum, identifying General Education courses, or transferring post-secondary credits you have already earned toward a General Arts and Science certificate or diploma, please call 111-111-1111 extension 7863.
0801 - Welland Campus
0805 - Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.