About this Program
- Fully accredited program by EQual™ Accreditation Canada
- Advanced Care Paramedic students complete approximately 620 hours of practical work experience
- Faculty are experts in the field with strong backgrounds in delivering quality education
- Welland Campus location makes travel time manageable for students employed in the area
- Didactic portion of the program is offered over two days each week, allowing students to maintain employment
The ACP program at Niagara College is designed to allow working and non-working PCP’s return for training in advance paramedic skill, offering full time classes over a 2 day period. While taking the ACP program, I was able to secure part-time employment as a PCP for Niagara EMS and continue studying. The high fidelity simulation labs enhanced my practical skills and having active Advance Care Paramedic’s involved as my faculty ensured I was obtaining the most current information.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.