About this Program
- Field placements integrate theory and practice
- Students receive approximately 140 hours of hands-on experience in local dental offices
- Simulated dental office environment in the new on-site dental clinic provides an introduction to the office setting
- Program enjoys excellent reputation among community employers
- Graduates are eligible to write the certification examination for dental receptionists offered through the
- Office administrator in small dental practice (and with experience, dental practices of any size)
- Customer service representative in dental or insurance companies
- Clerical staff in dental public health departments
- Receptionist in other health-related fields, such as chiropractor's or optometrist's offices
The Dental Office Administration program at Niagara College prepared me for a job in the dental field. The combination of practical and theoretical learning helped me to acquire the skills needed to qualify for a job as a dental receptionist.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.