Employers are important partners in the training and education of apprentices. When you hire an apprentice, you are making an investment in the future of your business and workforce.
- All apprentices follow a training schedule developed by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development and are advised by industry committees
- The curriculum’s in-school training has a strong theoretical component to provide a foundation for on-the-job training
- Trained by you to meet the unique needs of your business while preparing your business for future workforce demands
- Reduced turnover and increased employee loyalty
- Connects you with an employee that has the knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and concepts, creating a competitive advantage for your business
Want to hire apprentice? Need more information?
Contact us at [email protected].