An opening is available for a Support Staff Representative to be elected to the Niagara College Board of Governors for the following term: September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2021.
The links below provide information for the nomination process and election of the Support Staff Representative to the Niagara College Board of Governors including:
- Election Notice & Call for Nominations
- Board of Governors By-Law No. 4 (Internal Elections)
- Guidelines & Procedures
- Information for Candidates
- Nomination Form
- Election Schedule
- Nominations will be accepted in the Office of the President (located at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus in W210) and the Office of the Vice President, Corporate Services (located at the Welland Campus in S217) from Thursday, May 3rd until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 17th, 2018.
- Campaigning will begin on Tuesday, May 11nd, 2018.
- The online election will take place from Monday, May 28th to Thursday, May 31st, 2018.
Information on how eligible voters can vote will be provided closer to the election period.
Should you have any questions, please contact Michael Audibert via email ([email protected]) or at ext. 4018.