Use the to…
- Inform Recruitment of an activity or event on or off campus (presentation, tour, expo, etc.)
- Ask for a recruiter to accompany you
- Request informational material (career guides, etc.)
- Request swag or incentives to give away at the event
- Help you generate promotional materials (posters, PA announcement scripts, etc.
- Help you develop social media strategies
- Help you develop a strategy for data gathering (prospective students, influencers, employers)
- Help you set up a contest
How to Access the Form
There are 2 ways to access the Student Recruitment Support Request Form:
Click the button below to go directly to the form.
- Log in to .
- Click the ᾮMy Appsᾯ tab.
- Click the ᾮStudent Recruitment Support Requestᾯ link.
How do I use the form?
On the form there are a number of sections to fill out.
ᾮAbout Youᾯ Section
- Please include the relevant information pertaining to the Faculty/Staff involved in the activity.
ᾮAbout the Eventᾯ Section
- Include as much detailed information as possible.
- This helps determine the best level of support that we can offer (ie. is a recruiter available?)
- Estimated Attendance: Helps us to know the quality of materials or swag needed.
- Please note that the time entered uses 24 hour clock formatting.
Recruitment will be notified and your request will be processed.