The Youth Job Link program assists all youth and students aged 15-29 who do not face significant barriers to employment.
- Free pre-employment training is available. Training is a combination of online, in-class evening and Saturday workshops.
- Financial support is available to help with work-related costs (transportation, work clothing, etc. Financial support may also be used as an employment incentive if the participant has no prior work experience.
More information about Youth Job Link can be found on the website.
Am I eligible for this program?
To be eligible for incentives and support through Youth Job Link you must:
- be aged 15-29;
- be an Ontario resident;
- eligible to work in Ontario; and,
- have no previous work experience.
How do I find employment?
- Browse our Job Postings page for jobs posted by employers working with Employment and Training Solutions.
- Check our Job Search Resources page for links to other job finding web sites.
Attend a workshop
We offer lots of great workshops. Check the calendar to see what’s coming up.
We’re here to help you.
Depending on your needs and goals, an employment consultant will determine whether you need more individualized assistance and support to help support you. Contact us to get started.