PD opportunities for February and March. Highlights include:
* Writing Circles – February 19
* How to Protect Your Financial Nest Egg From Cracking – February 25
* Building Resilience: Learning to Roll with Life’s Punches – February 26
* Financial Planning for Women – February 27
* The Art of Relaxation – February 27
* The Financial Bucket List – February 28
* Committing to a Healthy Lifestyle – February 28
* Domestic Violence in the Workplace – March 6
* Health and Safety Training for New Employees – March 20
* How to Manage Priorities & Time – February 19
* Mastering Microsoft Excel Macros – February 26
* Keys to Developing Effective E-Newsletters – March 6
* How to Plan Successful Events – March 13
* Organizing and Managing Data in Microsoft Excel – March 14
* How to Use Adobe Acrobat – March 20
* Leadership Secrets of Remarkable Women – March 11
* How to Use Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Data –
* How to Work Effectively with People Who Act, Think & Work SO Differently From You – March 26
Save the Date – Day of Reflection – May 2, 2013
Save the Date – Spotlight on Teaching and Learning – May 23, 2013
Watch for updates on our calendar!
Please note that the CEPD Calendar, with all the sessions’ date and room locations as well as registration instructions, can be found on the .
Reminder: The Centre for Educational and Professional Development provides a Mac at each site (NOTL W115, our new offices, and Welland L30) for faculty and staff to access for video conversion to convert many types of video to .flv format so they can be posted on our streaming server, then Blackboard.