About this Program
The fast track program features all the benefits of the Community & Justice Services (Correctional Worker) program, plus:
- Provides a great option for any applicant who is not relying on summer income to support their finances.
- Graduates will have a 1 term head start on securing employment or potentially continuing their studies in other programs. Fast-Track delivery students complete Term One through Term Four as a continual program with no term off.
- The program is OSAP eligible.
- Content and learning outcomes are the same for the traditional delivery and Fast-Track streams.
- Graduates will receive the same Ontario College Diploma.
- Residence is open during the summer.
- Youth worker/counsellor
- Correctional officer
- Program facilitators
- Life skills counsellor
- Bail officer
- Attendance counsellor
- Federal parole officer
- Probation and parole supervisor
- Treatment counsellor
- Case manager
- Outreach worker
- Victim services worker
- Community service order coordinator
- Crisis centre counsellor
- Community residential counsellor
The quality of this program can be measured by the consistently high number of graduating students who successfully obtain employment in the corrections field.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.