Registration for the 2018 motorcycle training season is now open! Browse motorcycle courses now.
Learn, ride and be safe.
Our focus on you, the rider.
Whether you train in a group or one-on-one, our instructors will widen your knowledge and sharpen your skills. Learn how to enhance your riding experience and safely ride the roads.
Why choose us?
- Over three decades of training experience
- Over 7,000 students have been trained by our highly-experienced and qualified instructors
- Our classic along with our new training courses add to developing your riding skills from basic to advanced
- Build your confidence and learn how to enjoy, operate and safely ride motorcycles
- Courses feature top-notch training resources to deliver solid safety practices and riding skills to riders of all ages
- Our modern fleet is comprised of motorcycle sizes and styles suitable for YOU the RIDER!
We teach road confidence.
Great course for any beginner or seasoned riders. Teaches everything from how the bike works, to fast, slow and emergency riding skills that all riders should learn. Great instructors that are very excited to teach anyone at any skill level.
C Howard – Basic Rider student
NEW – BUILD YOUR RIDING SKILLS ᾮI learned a lot more than I expected to, even after riding for 3 years there’s always something else to learn. Great instructors and variety of styles of bike. Will recommend to friends – worth every penny!
A Pellegrino, Build Your Riding Skills student
NEW – ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING ᾮI found it really helpful. Great job! The personal attention was absolutely essential for me. I learned a lot. Great program and wonderful, helpful instructor.
One-on-One Training student
ᾮThe course and the instructors have been fabulous! Patient, helpful, clear instructions, positive, encouraging, able, wonderful! Worth more then we paid for it! Loved it!!ᾯ
M. Vanderwal – Basic Rider student
ᾮI found this course very helpful and it gave me more confidence with handling turns in intersections and driving on highways. If you ever want to learn more about your bike and how to drive it safely in traffic talk to these guys!ᾯ
A. Cooke – M2 Exit student
For 2018 registered or completed Basic Rider Training course students:
Special Offer $200 off motorcycles when you complete & pass your Rider Training Program and 15% off off regular priced riding gear when you enroll, pass &/or complete your Rider Training Program at
Niagara College gratefully acknowledges the following dealers for their continued loyal support of our Motorcycle Training Programs:
- ., Pelham/Niagara-on-the-Lake
- , Virgil
- , Oakville