About this Program
- Partnership with six northern colleges enhances program accessibility and transferability of credits
- Students receive more than 1,000 hours of nursing practice in a variety of agencies
- Program culminates in a eight-week practicum experience
- RPN employment rates are high in Niagara and beyond
- State-of-the-art simulation lab
- Unique interprofessional education experience
- Clinics and medical centres
- Community agencies
- Correctional facilities
- Long-term care agencies
- Mental health services
- Travelling health agencies
Approved by the College of Nurses of Ontario
The Practical Nursing program at Niagara College is currently approved (Category 1) by the . Current graduates from this program are eligible to apply for registration as a Registered Practical Nurse in Ontario. Download the Program Approval Review Summary for details.
2 Year Option
This program may alternatively be completed in 2 years through Practical Nursing.
Ontario College Diploma
|May 2018||Waitlisted (What's this?)|
|September 2018||Waitlisted (What's this?)|
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at vnmanga.info/transfercredit.