To have verifications of program completion sent to assessment agencies and/or regulatory bodies such as National Nursing Assessment Services (NNAS) or College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO), please send your requests to [email protected] or mail to:
Niagara College Canada
International Division, S111
111 Niagara College Boulevard
Welland ON L3C 7L3
C/O Lisa Martin
Nursing Program Verification
You will need to include the following:
- Student number
- Contact information (e.g., email, phone number, mailing address)
- Signed copy of NNAS application (if applicable)
- Signed copy of CNO VCC (if applicable)
- Signed transcript request form if you are not sending an NNAS Application
- Detailed instructions about the information you need sent on your behalf
If you require additional proof of language proficiency you can do the following:
- If you have written any of the College’s approved language proficiency tests (CELBAN, IELTS, TOEFL) within the last two years, please request that the official test results be mailed directly to the NNAS/CNO.
- Ask for a reference from an employer or someone who can provide an evaluation of your language abilities in reading, writing, listening and speaking. The letters should also include examples of how you demonstrated these abilities.
* Note that we provide a letter stating that all of your courses have been completed in English
Please ensure your application form is signed and dated. We are unable to process your application without your signature and date.
Due to the large volume of requests for Verification of Program Completion, processing your request may take 10 to 12 weeks.