Take equivalent courses through Niagara College, and receive credit with a professional association!
Part-Time Studies at Niagara College offers a variety of courses that you can use as equivalencies towards a certificate or designation from various professional associations. The method to obtaining your equivalency will vary by professional association, so be sure to read the information provided carefully.
- Association of Administrative Assistants (AAA) – Qualified Administrative Assistant (QAA)
- Canadian Institute of Bookkeeping (CIB)
- Canadian Institute of Management (CIM) – Certificate in Management and Administration (CIM)
- Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) – Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA)
Formerly Certified General Accountants Association of Ontario (CGA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA) – Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
- Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO)
- Supply Chain Management Association – Ontario (SCMAO) – Supply Management Training (SMT)