Get a Kickstart on #myNCstory
Kickstart is our pre-orientation program designed to help with your transition into Niagara College.
At Kickstart, students will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the Niagara College Campus
- Meet face-to-face with the Niagara College Student Services team and learn how they can support you
- Meet your Academic Advisor
- Find out about important steps in the Co-op process
- Get your Student ID Card
- Learn how to navigate the Blackboard system
- Learn about the Niagara transit system and how to get a parking pass
- Learn about the Co-Curricular Record and how you can on and off campus
- Receive important information for parents, family and friends
- Opportunity to have your questions answered by recent graduates
- Meet other first year students that are in the exact same shoes as you
- Plus you’ll receive some NC swag, dinner, and have a chance to win a great prize!
There is a cost associated with KickSTART as the registration fee is not included in your tuition. The fee is $35.00 for students and $15.00 per guest. Reserve your spot early as space is limited!
Winter Session Dates
Due to the change in KickSTART sessions separate parent sessions will not be held during our evening KickSTARTs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Niagara-on-the-Lake campus session: Tuesday, December 19 from 4:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Welland campus sessions: Wednesday, December 20 from 4:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
If you have any questions concerning KickSTART please email [email protected].